Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Oraganization Tip: Library Due Dates

If you are anything like me, getting books to the library on time is an interesting task.  I actually stopped borrowing so many books, because I was not getting them turned in on time and many were getting lost. 

Today, I had to borrow some books that I need for a unit study that I want to do with Tarja.  I found a total of five books that I needed.  After the books were checked out, I took a picture of the receipt with my cell phone.  This will help me if I lose my receipt.  Now, I can check and be sure that I have all of my books together when it is time to take them back. 

Next, I entered the due date into the calendar/alert tool on my cell phone.  In the area marked "details," I entered the number of books that I have checked out. 

This little system should keep me from having any overdue, lost or forgotten library books. 

Have a Great Day!
Laurel Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment